Apple iPad is one of the best tablets in the market and it has been selling like hotcakes ever single its launch. While the Apple has set fixed prices for each model, online retailers sell it at different prices. The reason behind this is that there is no guideline in pricing. Same goes for the mobile phones where a same model may be available at a different cost price from one store to another.
For instance, the Apple iPhone 6 16GB model is being offered for 51000 rupees at paytm but amazon is still offering it at INR 56000. This is due to the fact they have different suppliers, here the massive difference in their pricing. Often the prices are lower when the supply is made directly from the manufacture. If a non-direct, third party supplier is used, it leads to higher price which is usually passed to the consumer, thus increasing the price tag. Fortunately there is a site called YouTellMe which lets you compare latest mobile phones online and also their prices. This way you are able to get the cheapest deal possible. You can follow the same steps for finding the cheapest tablet prices. There you can find mobile price list in India. It can get very difficult for a normal user to go to each and every online retail site and check the cheapest price being offered for a particular product but YouTellMe makes it possible.
It shall be kept in mind that despite the variation of mobile phone costs, many people still purchase iPhones and other mobile devices at different prices. The only and most effective way of finding cheapest price is to visit a comparison website online. Such websites give prices of all popular web ecommerce portals along with specifications, allowing users to choose the cheapest deal. Since all brands including Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson and Apple are present on these sites, it helps the user to find the best phone too. Here are two professional tips in getting a good deal from such price comparison websites.
1. Always check out the real reviews of the phones, not just the ones given on the ecommerce portals. For that all you have to do is Google their name and check for the technology sites that have done reviews of them.
2. Make sure to check out the free gift deals. Some handsets and tablets come with promotional offers but local dealers do not pass these goodies. You will not find this case online.
When comparing the mobile phones online, keep following things in mind:
1. Processor: Always go for a quality processor from a well known company. Most cell phone companies are able to offer a phone for rock bottom price by using an inferior processor that often hampers the overall experience. If you go for the something Exynos or Snapdragon processor, you can be rest assured that you will get great processing power that will allow you to play almost any game available on the application store.
2. Storage and expandability options: It is important that you get a phone with at least 16GB of flash storage. If it comes with only 8GB then make sure it has a micro SD card slot to expand the internal storage. Many apps and games gobble up storage pretty fast. You will also require lots of free storage if you take a lot of pictures and videos with your phone.
3. Battery life: There is no point in buying a mobile device if it has poor battery life. Almost all technology review sites will tell you that if your phone comes with more than 2000 mAh battery, you will be able to get at least one full working day with it. Anything less than that and you will have to cut down on your usage or carry a separate charger or battery pack with you.
4. Display: You will be using the phone’s display to interact with it so it is very important to take display size and its resolution into consideration. If you are planning to watch a lot of videos or do web browsing, then getting one with big display makes sense. However big display also implies big phones and some people have problems carrying such devices. If you do moderate amount of web browsing, then get one with 4-5 inch display and if you are a multimedia user, get one with 5-6 inch display.
So make sure to keep the aforementioned criteras in mind before you shell out your hard earned money.